License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Viavi Gallery, a division of Techne Apparel Group, Inc., a New York State Corporation, and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Download or copy images from the Website.
- Republish material from this Website (including republication on another Website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website.
- Show any material from the Website in public as your own.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website.
- Redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without Viavi Gallery’s express written consent.
You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications (like spam).
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without Viavi Gallery's express written consent.
This Website may make message boards, blogs, forums, personalized pages, chat rooms and other features available to its users, and we invite you to make use of any such features. Please remember that any information, photos or videos that are disclosed in public areas on the Website become public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information or images. You may use an alias when posting personal information on any feature provided by this Website.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any remarks, comments, postings, submittals, suggestions, messages, ideas, photographs, graphics, images, photos, video, sound, information, data, text, files, links, software or other materials (“User Content”) that:
- You know is false or misleading.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
- Contains nudity, violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website.
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 13.
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming” or “spamming.”
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images.
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- Solicits passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of this Website.
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent of Viavi Gallery, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
The user acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for whatever User Content you submit, and you, not Viavi Gallery, shall have full responsibility for the User Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and non-interference with third-party rights. Viavi Gallery shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to refuse to post, remove, or edit all or any portion of any User Content. As a user of the Website, you will represent yourself accurately and truthfully at all times.
Limitations of Liability
Viavi Gallery will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website. Viavi Gallery, to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, will not be liable for any direct loss, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Viavi Gallery has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Viavi Gallery will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that may result from linking to any third-party website.